The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are getting 2 new georgious kids to start improving our Little herd just wanted to share our excitement.
The doeling that we are looking at is from ashby farms ashbyfarmsgoats.com

image-2140673413.jpg

image-4126107034.jpg

And the buckling is coming from galloping winds ranch
Gallopingwindsranch.com

image-1316554118.jpg

image-2753364483.jpg

I'm still new to this but i think these are some good pedigree that should help add color improve milk in our herd.

What do y'all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks were excited.

The doeling is the first one pictured from the side.

The buckling is is the second one looking at the camera with the striking striped face.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
The first doeling has an impressive pedigree. Saada and Kastdemur's are both very good herds! They are both beautiful does and have amazing coloring!

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
LOVE the doeling!!!! I am sooooo hoping for spots this next kidding season! I love color on the Nubians!! Congrats and hope that Kastdemurs blood does well for you. Saada/Kastdemurs are a couple of the top herds in the US! so congrats to you!!!!:cool:

·
Goat Girl
2,018 Posts
Lots of Spots! lol. The doeling does have an impressive pedigree. The Saada herd is very well known across the country and I do believe their kidding schedule is sold out for the next few years, so the only chance to get a kid from Saada would be if they had one in the Spotlight Sale, or getting a daughter to one ;)

Six M Galaxy is very well known for MILK. So your buckling should have some pretty milky goats on the top side. TLC-Farms has some really nice goats too, they are also in Texas.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thank you all for the info I've learned a lot. I'm new to the registered so I'm still learning. It sounds like they are going to be exactly what were looking for.
And it sounds like I'm getting lucky to get with the saada doe.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts