The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everyone!! Hubby and I agreed on buying just one doe and one buck this year (we’ll see if that sticks:heehee:)

but I think the Pedigree this doe comes with and the babies she’s carrying could possibly make me one happy girl! She had twins last year, I would love a set of twins from her this year!! I’ll post pics when I get her home!

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Thanks everyone!! Hubby and I agreed on buying just one doe and one buck this year (we'll see if that sticks:heehee:)

but I think the Pedigree this doe comes with and the babies she's carrying could possibly make me one happy girl! She had twins last year, I would love a set of twins from her this year!! I'll post pics when I get her home!
Hahhaahahaha! I had decided that i would only keep one doeling if i got one this year..... we had four kids.... all doelings. As the last was looked at and i saw more lady bits i asked paul... how many did we decide i was keeping. Lol!

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahhaahahaha! I had decided that i would only keep one doeling if i got one this year..... we had four kids.... all doelings. As the last was looked at and i saw more lady bits i asked paul... how many did we decide i was keeping. Lol!
We were only going to keep colored doe kids... all the doe kids have spots or are black :heehee: looks like we might keep all 12! After I wanted to keep all the doe kids and then told him I was buying this girl I'm pretty sure he wanted to lock me up in the nut hut (doh)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts