The Goat Spot Forum banner

Can’t contain my excitement!

1K views 16 replies 9 participants last post by  toth boer goats 
#1 ·
This beautiful black headed doe is coming to live with me on Sunday!! She is bred to this handsome black buck and due the end of April/early May.
Wood Window Goat Line Sheep
Post-it note Font Material property Parallel Paper
Dog breed Plant Carnivore Working animal Fawn
Font Material property Paper Parallel Document

See less See more
#5 ·
Thanks everyone!! Hubby and I agreed on buying just one doe and one buck this year (we’ll see if that sticks:heehee:)

but I think the Pedigree this doe comes with and the babies she’s carrying could possibly make me one happy girl! She had twins last year, I would love a set of twins from her this year!! I’ll post pics when I get her home!

#9 ·
Thanks everyone!! Hubby and I agreed on buying just one doe and one buck this year (we'll see if that sticks:heehee:)

but I think the Pedigree this doe comes with and the babies she's carrying could possibly make me one happy girl! She had twins last year, I would love a set of twins from her this year!! I'll post pics when I get her home!
Hahhaahahaha! I had decided that i would only keep one doeling if i got one this year..... we had four kids.... all doelings. As the last was looked at and i saw more lady bits i asked paul... how many did we decide i was keeping. Lol!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.