The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She's 9 months old & she started trying to do the ugly with my daughter's puppy... I haven't ever seen a rabbit try & do the ugly with a puppy/ a dog for that matter... I'm getting a buck this weekend to breed her with so does this mean she's ready to be breed!?

Attachments

·
Goatless goat momma
7,887 Posts
I also have no clue about bunnies, but she's really cute, and that is absolutely HILARIOUS! thank you for the smiles!

·
Registered
30,573 Posts
you sure shes a she??

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
you sure shes a she??
I was wondering the same thing. I tried with rabbits for about all of 3 months with no luck:( no matter how many pics I looked at or how many people tried to explain it to me I never could figure out the males from the females until they got big jewels...lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have seen all my rabbits try & do the ugly with other bunny's and be does but on her pedigree it says she's a doe & when I got her the lady said she was a doe... I'll never looked myself...although I know how to sex them I just don't feel right looking down there ☺... ..

·
Registered
30,573 Posts

·
Registered
14,606 Posts
We started with a boy pet house rabbit and he did the same to our cat.....well stuffed animal dolls anything he could get ahold of. We got him some girls and one is a house bunny too and she never was a perv like that

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well see that's what everyone said but see we have pedigree papers and her name has been tat into her ears & has been in 4-H shows... Maybe I need to look... Im hoping she's just a different kind of special

·
Registered
1,887 Posts
Hopefully she's just special:D but I would definitely look into it. I thought I had a male and 2 females plus that's what I was told when I bought them. Then one day I seen them chasing each other round and round their outdoor pen. I thought the were breeding and was looking foward to little baby bunnies but the chasing turned into biting , scratching, kicking and pulling out each others fur fighting like crazy. Turned out that they were 3 buck rabbits....lol

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
She's just that kind of special, she's got some unusual qualities about herself ☺... I looked & she's a doe ! I guess she's just one of them bunny's you gunna have to love.

·
Registered
173 Posts
She/He is showing dominance. In a penned situation, this is how bucks and does will gain dominance over the others in the same pen.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
I had a doe who was about a year and a half, bred her to a 9 month buck, she was on top of him more than him on top of her. But you will know when the breeding has taken place. He will literally fall off her onto his side like he was paralyzed

1 - 20 of 26 Posts