can anyone take a guess

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by karmouth, Dec 27, 2008.

1. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
    Due to the problems I had with my former Buck this year . I have no ideal when these girls are due. This is there 2nd kidding . I say former buck because I put him in with these girls in MAY and this is what I got in DEC NO babies yet. So last week Buzz got a dinner date. If any one can guess it would help . Their bags started about 3 weeks ago . I know they get soooo much bigger ,but I can remember on these 2 if it was before or after they kidded .
    Thanks
    Karen
    Btw the doe w/ the babies is the mom to these 2 Flip and flop

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Well lit looks like about 15 people have looked and no one wants to guess :shrug: so here is my guess.

I would say the brown one has a couple weeks maybe and the white one. I would guess about a month maybe a little less.

I have a hard time saying because mine do not bag up until right before they kid.

3. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    IDK...what breed are they, that might help. My does vary I had one that baged up overnight and had babies and one that gets an udder at 2 months or so.

4. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Pictures of pregnant does are fascinating to me because I'm new to the pregnant goat world. I have a Nubian doe who is due the end of January or first week of February and she's not as big as your girls are.... so I'll be anxiously waiting to hear about when your girls freshen compared to my girl.

5. karmouth

karmouth New Member

Dec 1, 2008
    ocala, FL
  6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    Oh ok mine are Boers too. :) My Boer does get big udders so I would say a month or two to go.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    one month left :greengrin: