Can I ask for a favor, pretty please?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by greatcashmeres, Jan 30, 2011.

1. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Would you please go to:

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/clickToGive

then click on the side tab: Shelter Challenge

and vote for: Horse Plus Humane Society in Oroville, CA

I discovered them via Twitter and they have done and do wonderful work and I would love for them to win.

Read their blog here to see what they have done lately for the goats there. The blog starts out about a horse and goat (yaaay) getting adopted, but continue on for the wonderful building project for the goats.

http://horsehumane.org/blog/2011/01/17/1-16-11/

Now of course if you see an organization in your own state that you want to vote for, I understand, but I want to give them as much help as I can. You can vote daily and it's super easy to do, I keep the link at the top of my browser to remind me everyday. It also keeps a reminder quick button of who you voted for the time before which is super nice!

Thank you so much if you can!

2. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I KNOW THOSE PEOPLE!!!

Ive been there!

3. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    All good and positive I hope Laura!

4. TinyHoovesRanch

Yes, they are awesome!

My friend goes there all the time to help!

5. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Oh super duper-from following them and reading about them-I love them from afar. :cool: :leap: :clap: :hi5:

6. TinyHoovesRanch

haha when I saw Oroville i was so suprised! because no one even knows where that is!

But I live there!!

So happy someone actually knows about it!

I will let them know they have fans :)

7. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

I voted for them I hope they win

8. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    That is an awesome challenge. :) I've been helping a place in Monroe Washington. Geri is wonderful. She is on facebook if anyone wants to check her out. Equine aid and donkey rescue. Check out the horse Scarlett. I love her. She's my God-horse. :greengrin:

Another good one is New Moon Farm Goat & rescue sanctuary. I have a God-sheep named Molly there. :sigh: Like I don't have enough running around the yard I have to sponsor some in another state. :laugh:

I will rotate who I vote for each day and I'll add your friends on day 3 (wed).

Gina

9. greatcashmeres

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Thank you so much Roger! :hi5:

Yes, and so easy to participate. So many doing good work need help, especially during these hard economic times.

Gina, I found Equine Aid and Donkey Rescue in Monroe, WA as you said, but what City & State is this one in?
    Thank you for helping me too :clap: , I will alternate my votes for your two as well, since I know I will get extra votes for mine via Twitter.

10. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    New Moon is in Arlington Wa. They are on facebook but haven't registered on the shelter challenge yet. I'm working on them. ha. I send them help and sponser through the mail.

Gina ps I voted today so I'll swap out every other day

11. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    :ROFL: :slapfloor: :ROFL: :slapfloor: