The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Goatless goat momma
7,838 Posts
yes, just make sure milk is coming from a healthy animal, no illnesses. I usually strain and cool before consuming, but I've drank it straight from the bucket before..... :yum:

·
Super Moderator
32,237 Posts
yep we drink our raw, fresh from our goats..as stated..be sure you practice clean milking and it wil be fine

·
Registered
249 Posts
I have my two very first dairy doelings lined up to breed to a nice mini Mancha buck and I can hardly wait for the fresh milk next year!

·
1,524 Posts
I refuse to drink any pasteurized milk, raw all the way. Raw is healthier. To me, pasteurized milk is dead milk. My kids were all raised on raw milk. I even raised one son on raw goat milk from the day he come home from the hospital at 3 days of age. He was healthier than the other 3 who were raised on milk formula and or breast milk.

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Just a little incase you didn't know, observe withdrawl dates on dewormers and antibiotics. Some things can cause adverse side effects in people or allergic reactions so just make sure you havemt used any and if so watch withdrawl before you use it

·
Registered
3,499 Posts
Look up the dewormer you used with the goat dose and see what the time is. It will be from the day you gave it to her and then count howevee many days from that.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts