Can I show her off? PLEASE

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by sweetgoats, Jul 11, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I am so proud of these girls.

My daughter is part of a all girls precision drill team on horse back. There main goal is to promote the Pike Peak or Bust Rodeo, that is going on right now.
    They ride at different rodeo's and this year we were going to go to Texas and New Mexico but for some reason we did not do it this year.
    Anyway. Here a is a few pictures.

This one is my daughter and her very close friend. This is just one of their outfits. Here they are getting ready for the Parade.

[​IMG]

Here she is during a performance. It is a little fuzzy because they go by so fast and I do not see them in time. This was last night during the "TOUGH ENOUGH TO WEAR PINK" PERFORMANCE. They donate a $1.00 for everyone that is wearing pink to Breast Cancer in this area.

[​IMG]

And again last night. i just thought I had to put this in also.

[​IMG]

Thanks for letting me BRAG. Sorry they are so big. I didn't reduce them enough I guess.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I looked through all the pictures of your daugher on your website and it is really cool.

She looks so happy and is enjoying herself a ton.

Brag on!

3. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    She's just beautiful - what a wonderful thing to do.

4. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Beautiful young lady!! And a wonderful cause to be riding for! She looks to really enjoy what she is doing :)

5. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    She looks like she really enjoys it! I think that's great! I use to ride on a drill team, it was alot of fun I'd really like to get back in it! We only had one outfit though, red/white/and blue, and they horse's all had white tack.

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thanks, We are done with the rodeo for the year, but we still have other events to do. I have lots of pictures but I will not boor you.

It was a great and VERY bust week. Now I get to try to get things ready for the County fair. I still have to work, I am volunteering at the Fashion review for the kids that made outfits for their 4H projects, and they model them. it is so neat to see what all those kids do. Then I have to still try to get 25 curtains made for our stalls at he county fair. (Man I hate when I put things off to the last minute), plus we are trying to add on to out barn to make the Buck barn area.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    sounds like you are going to be a busy bee!

I have a lot to do today but I feel so sick to my stomach. For once I actually have a rainy day that I am home for so I should get my room cleaned clothes folded and my budget done but I cant get myself to move for mroe then a couple minutes and then I need to sit or lay down :sick:

Have fun at the fair. When is it again?

8. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OH Stacey, i am sorry you do not feel well. Just go ahead and go back to bed.

We stall at the fair on the 21st, and we are there until the 27th. It is a lot of fun and we all so look forward to it, but by the time it is over we are so ready for it to be over.