Can you please do a pooch Test for me? Thanks!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dunfactor, Jan 4, 2011.

1. Dunfactor

Dunfactor New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Would anyone care to do a pooch test on my does for me? Bred in Ocotober and no one has been back in heat. They are FF and would be due beginning in Mid-March. I read about pooch tests on here so I was prepared and have photos taken pre-breeding as well as after two mo bred. Thanks so much! :chin:

Vera Before
    [​IMG]

Vera 2mo bred
    [​IMG]

Snappy Before
    [​IMG]

Snappy 2mo Bred
    [​IMG]

Java Before
    [​IMG]

Java 2mo Bred
    [​IMG]

Thanks so much to everyone in advance! :greengrin:

Tracy

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :leap: AWESOME job with the B/A pics!!

I am gonna say that you will definately see kids from all 3....though don't hold me to it :wink:

3. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    I'm still learning .. I'd say definitely #1 & #3, but I'd feel safe to say that all 3 look bred to me. :chin:

4. Dunfactor

Dunfactor New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Liz,

Lol, thanks. :p :greengrin: I hope that you are right. I do think that all three are bred. I have been training them to the milk stand since they were bred. When I handle their udder area I can feel a very slight thickening of their udder areas that was not there when first bred. All three are doing very well with their milk stand training and will squat for me when I handle their udders. Good girls. :thumb:

That said, I am careful not to touch anymore then the base of the teat at this time since I don't want to take any chances of disturbing the wax plug of the teats. I do not want to take any chances of causing a mastitis problem.

Bellafire,

Thanks! I think I can see definate changes in #1 Vera and #3 Java. Snappy (#2) is harder because her pooch area has a different shape to it. I am hoping that she is bred though. The girls share a pen side with my buck and wether when inside. I spend at least a half hour out there giving out scratches to the girls every night and she has not shown any obvious interest in Riot since she was bred. Her belly is getting wide and firm too. :pray: I really hope she is bred and cannot wait to see her udder when she freshens. Her mother had very nice large milkable teats and the udders behind her sire, Mi Sugarcreek XC Yippy Skippy, are beautiful.

Anyone else want to do a pooch test for me. :) I would love to get more opinions.

Thanks!
    Tracy