Can you see my one true media montage ?

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Julie, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I made a REALLY neat montage (like a slideshow) in one true media. I pasted it in my nursery website (the montage is goat kids), but when I tried to view it myself - it didn't come up for me. I wasn't sure if it just did that because I was still logged into my account, or what the deal is.

So now I'm wondering if OTHER PPL can see the montage.

Could you's please tell me if it plays for you ?

The link to my site where the montage is >
    Scroll towards the bottom until you see the thumbnail pic and it says about viewing my video/slideshow
    When you click on it - I think it'll bring up another screen where it SHOULD load and play. It may take a few moments to load and play correctly. What I've done with them montages is push Play and let them load/play while I'm doing something else, then after it loads/plays the whole way through the first time - you can RePlay it and it will play straight through without pausing to load.

Anyway, PLEASE let me know if you are able to play and watch the montage. Or what it does if you can't watch it. Cause I need to know what to do to fix it if it isn't playing for anyone.

Thanks in advance
  2. GSFarm

GSFarm New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Fairview, TN
    I can see it! It's very neat! Great Job on it!!

3. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    Thanks so much ! I'm not sure why I can't see it when I click on it in my site. Perhaps I'll have to try logging out of my account on true media and see if it works then.

Thanks for checkin it for me though - and for your compliment :)