Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first! Tina kidded!!!!!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by mommaB, Dec 30, 2010.

1. Ok so If you haven't figured it out by the posts, Sunshine(Hush Hill Fainters) Keeps her goats at my place. Anywho, her girls are due first.

First is Candy, Unreg nigi. Sunshine bought her bred to a mini silky fainter a couple of months ago. She is due ANY TIME NOW!!!! Could possibly be a couple of weeks though? :scratch: Her ligs are very firm still, and I'm still waitin for that udder to fill?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Second would be Tina, Jan 17th is 145 for her, so we are on day 127!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

and third up Rosie, she was bred the day after Tina. So I guess technically she would be 126 today!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So that's who's up first

2. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first!

Beautiful goats! and so big.. they all look ready to pop! Candy is just that... really eye candy. I'd sure like one of her little ones!

3. Hush Hills Fainters

Hush Hills Fainters New Member

Oct 27, 2010

She is a handfull....but she is sooooo beautiful and waddles tooo.

4. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky

I LOVE Candy <and not just because my name is Candice LOL>. She is GORGEOUS :) I agree they are all big and beautiful! I LOVE their wooley winter coats too! I love going outside to our girls and rubbing their thick coats, they are too cute this time of year :)

5. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Is Tina a big doe? She looks like triplets from that rear shot! LOL

6. Hush Hills Fainters

Oct 27, 2010

Tina is a big girl....but not that big it seems as though she went from slim goat to shetland pony overnight :stars: :stars: it would be nice if she did have :kidred: :kidred: :kidred:

7. Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first!

well there is at least one buck in there if we go by poll smell!

8. Hush Hills Fainters

Oct 27, 2010

I know....but a girl can wish can't she.... :laugh:

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

I used to own both rosie and tina - they better EACH have a doeling in there for me - hehehe!!! They look about the same as last year - when they both dropped twins within 2 hours of each other - it was nuts - and only reason I knew Tina was kidding is she went down the hill to push them out and Rosie was standing at the top screaming at her and I was like what the heck!!! Went down to find one out and another on its way! Got them up the hill and cleaned and rosie goes in the barn - grunts - and kids - lol!

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

They look great - I think Candy has a bit longer to go. Has she kidded before?

11. Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first!

yeah, she kidded last year a single buckling. Are you going by "pooch" Stacy? Someone said it didn't look like she had settled? So just curious as to what you think? She could still have a couple of weeks to go? That was the time frame she was exsposed to the buck. She has NOT been in heat the last 5 months, unless they are completely silent. Her udder has definitly changed since we have had her though!

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

yeah pooch says no -- but is there any chance she could have been exposed a to a buck later then when you "know" she was bred?

13. Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first!

Nope! hmmmm??? Maybe she isn't bred???

14. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

im going to go with not bred unless she was bred later -- but beings you said she couldnt have then its a straight up nope.

(but I have been known to be wrong - just giving my :2cents: )

15. firelight27

firelight27 Hopelessly Addicted

Apr 24, 2009
    Southern Oregon

I thought the same thing when I saw the pooch picture of Candy...that she wasn't bred. But pooch testing is definitely not foolproof and I don't think I'll ever feel like anything near an expert. Just looks very unbred to me.

16. Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first!

HMMMMMM??? well crap!

17. Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first! Updates..... day 140

ok , So Tina the HUGE myo doe is sooooooo uncomfortable... :( there is a kid sitting right on top of her rumen. Sunshine and I tried to very carefully, massage it back in deeper, but every time it moved, it would move right back. Poor Tina just lays there and moans. :sigh: wish there was something we could do for her?
    On another note Candy'd udder is ever so slowly getting bigger, so thats good!
    And Rosies ligs you can just baaaaaaarrrlllly feel. So kids soon YAY!!!!!! :leap: :leap: :leap: I can't wait!!

Candy's little teeny udder :p Day: unknown
    [​IMG]
    Here is the previous udder pic to compare.
    [​IMG]

Candy's best side!
    [​IMG]

Poor Tina Day: 141
    [​IMG]

And then there is Rosie, hanging low. Day: 140
    [​IMG]

Kiddo's soon! Wish us luck!

18. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first! Updates..... day 140

I would say you are going to have a crap load of kids soon!!! It's really painful for them when the kids sit on their rumens, but there isn't much you can do. Dreamer dealt with the pain for days before her kids decided it wasn't a bean bag chair.. or something like that. lol But kids over the rumen always means twins or more for me.

Good luck! I'm surprised you don't have kids already, those girls look ready to burst. :thumb: :cool:

19. Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first! Updates..... day 140

Thanks Ashley! I'm really thinking they are going to go a bit early???? Maybe day 143, 144??? Dunno? that would be Sat or Sun! Perfect! How early can they go safely? I have heard of 144, but????

20. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Re: Candy, Tina, and Rosie up first! Updates..... day 140

Usually after 140 is safe. I wouldn't worry too much. Watch them hold out on you till 150 to make you :hair: :GAAH: :ROFL: