I cannot decide if I should keep a blue-eyed doeling out of one of my favorite does and sell the dam or keep the dam and sell the doeling!! Here's some more information - maybe hearing different viewpoints will help me decide. . . . The doeling is more gentle than her dam, she has really nice conformation and I love her color, really pretty to me. The only problem I have w/ her right now are that her teats look small and are kind of set far apart, not too bad though. She's only 5 weeks though. . . . The dam is the first doe I bought, she is not too friendly but not wild. She has excellent conformation but her udder is not my favorite. Her teats are spaced kind of far apart and she has a small pocket in her foreudder. :GAAH: I freaked out when I saw that pocket but then talked w/ another breeder and she said it is very common, since the Nigerian breed is a fairly new breed. I'm still annoyed about it as the lady I bought her from didn't mention it. She must have seen it, don't know how you miss that kind of thing on a freshened doe. Anyways, this doe is a very good producer and a great mother. . . . I can't keep both, unfortunately. What would you do??? The other option would be to just sell both. . . . Doeling: Dam's udder - 35 days fresh w/ just under 12 hours of milk (not very impressive, I know) I have pics of Honey on our website under "Does 2" Thanks in advance for your thoughts!