Can't Seem to find...

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Bona Fide, Oct 15, 2007.

1. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    Hey yall - I know this is a far shot asking this, but there is a Nigerian Dwarf breeder SOMEWHERE in the US (lol I just can't remember the farm name or location) but they had this doe named Clue who was the most amazing looking doe. I'm sure someone's seen her - she had the weirdest markings on her face, kind of black splashed on a white background and in the picture, it looks like she's got green or blue nose. I'm not good with colors, but it was a grey/white/black looking doe - almost kind of like a buckskin maybe...colors reminded me of colors people think of when they first think Alpines...Her daughter looks like her as well and is also for sale - I'm thinking it was TX but I don't even know. Anyhow she was for sale and I'm dying to find her!!!
    If I'm alone in my cluelessness that's normal, but if anyone has a clue what I'm talking about - PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!! :)

2. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    YOU ARE SO AMAZING!!! OMG THAT'S THE DOE - WOOOOOOHOOOOO *drooling* Thank you so much :)

3. samall

samall New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Iowa
    She is beautiful...are you considering getting her? Lots of pretty does on that page. I love her doeling....too far for me, though.

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Ha ha I knew who you were talking about too, I was about to post the link when I saw samall already had. I am traveling to TX to get some does from Twincreeks and Pecan Hollow, but IDK if I am going through OK.

5. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    I'm glad I'm not "allowed" to travel that far yet, lol - I'd have so many! I love Euphoria and okay - let me stop while I'm ahead. lol
    I was looking at Clue, yes - but we'll see.

I'll get a few more does next year, but it'll all depend on how many I retain (if any) first....

6. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
    I'll get a few more does next year, but it'll all depend on how many I retain (if any) first.... I would LOVE to be able to get a Flat Rocks buck and few does eventually... only time will tell. I was telling a friend about this doe because she's getting out of Pygmys and wants Nigerians and wanted to know a few places...I wanted to show her Clue b/c well she's gorgeous for one, and she's for sale too - lol. She likes Lucky but she's not for sale. We'll see :)

Thank you again.