Can't wait and couldn't be happier

Discussion in 'Dairy Diaries' started by cinderrella123, May 16, 2018.

1. cinderrella123

cinderrella123 Active Member

Sep 11, 2016
    I just want to say I am less stressed out and happier watching my Full size lamancha doe's and buckling graze out in the pasture I don't have to worry about them going over to my landlords property and escaping. ugh My mini's were such trouble makers. I know now from day one stay with full size goats. ( as I can let my Lamancha's out in the pasture with my buckling and of course they have to see what is in the pig bucket but usually nothing then they go out grazing for the rest of the time don't get in to trouble or make trouble).

I am so less stressed out and happier.

But can't wait til November I am getting a full size Lamancha Buck Fawn/brown would consider him a more of a light brown he doesn't have horns he is registered. he will be breeding aged when i get him home He is where I got Homer my bottle baby Buckling I always wanted another buck from her and now's my chance.

I can't wait for breeding season they have had almost a full year off sense i bought them so it is time for them to have babies. my 1 doe is first time she will probably be bred to Simba or Homer don't know which one though yet. Marge Simpson Is my moon-spotted registered Lamancha she is mostly all black but has beautiful moon-spots all over which I LOVE.

So hopefully i will have all 3 does give birth all at the same time roughly. I can't wait to get fresh goats milk again. I miss fresh milk.

SalteyLove and Sfgwife like this.
  2. Einhorn

Einhorn Active Member

Jan 2, 2014
    Yay! I'm glad it's all working out for you!

3. cinderrella123

cinderrella123 Active Member

Sep 11, 2016
    Me to i was sad for a couple days. But with only 1 breed of goat to think of breeding I have become happier with my goats and less stressed.

4. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

That is great you found a breed that works for you.

5. BoerSaanenmother12

BoerSaanenmother12 Active Member

May 21, 2014
    Yes. Here are my 2 girls there pen is grassing back up but they have all cut it down.

Attached Files:

toth boer goats likes this.
  6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California