The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't wait until I start vet school and learn how to train animals and starting my program for little kids can't wait I'm so excited

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't know where you are but Ohio State University has a vet program.

Good luck on your endeavors.
Well I'm still in high school yet I'm think about colorado mountain collage my mom best freind when there and she said that they have an answame vet program and I was think colorado start unversity where my friend there rut now I have made up my mind yet I guess I need more opochense could only one help

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm in northern ca. I'm still in HS. I'm thinking of looking into uc davious.
Yea it never to late to start think about it I just love my animals I have ever since I was born and we had horse and then goats and I guess I never like seeking animals hurting I'm just an animal person

·
Super Moderator
83,113 Posts
Being a vet is a good thing, you can help your own animals as well as others and get paid well for it.

If you want to go for being a vet, I really respect you on that decision. Good way of thinking, people need vets all the time, so you will have a steady job source. ;)

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Being a vet is a good thing, you can help your own animals as well as others and get paid well for it.

If you want to go for being a vet, I really respect you on that decision. Good way of thinking, people need vets all the time, so you will have a steady job source. ;)
I will thank you and yea I'm really excited on the weekend I volunteer at a vet clinic and on school day I work at a small farm

1 - 13 of 13 Posts