Capuccino kidded twins! Pics added!

Discussion in 'Birth Announcements' started by coconutheadfarm, Jan 30, 2011.

1. coconutheadfarm

coconutheadfarm New Member

Apr 28, 2010
    Well, it's finally happened. The lil' girl kept us waiting for two weeks, but she went into labor. We put her in the stall at around noon, and she kidded at a quarter to four... in the morning. Needless to say, I did not sleep at all. She finally gave birth to a HUGE baby. About a minute later we noticed that she was delivering another one. It was tiny. I don't think even Capuccino noticed it. I'd done the sniff test, and she was definetely bucky, so I was expecting mostly boys, and I was right- they were both bucklings. We named the big one Jazz and the little one Tuxedo. However, when my mom was drying them off, she noticed a defect. Neither of them had balls. Of course, I informed her that they don't always have balls right after they're born, and just to prove that they were boys I checked under their tails again. Sure enough, they were boys, but it was so strange- they both had an extra opening in the back. I also felt a sudden need to rename them Jazzie and Ballerina. :doh: :ROFL: Moral of the story: the sniff test works 100% of the time, especially if you haven't slept all night. :slapfloor: I'll post pics as soon as I can get some good ones.

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Re: Capuccino kidded twins!

HeHe...congrats... :thumb: ......too funny.... about boys being boys.... :ROFL:

3. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Congrats on the :kidred: :kidred: ! Hope you had chance to catch up on :sleeping:

4. farmgirl42

farmgirl42 New Member

Jan 2, 2010
    Eastern Ohio

Congratulations! Waiting for pics - after you sleep :wink:

5. Re: Capuccino kidded twins!

:ROFL: Can't wait for pics!

6. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

Congrats on your new kiddos!!! :cake: :kidred: :kidred: :cake:
    Sniff test has never worked for me. ;)

7. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky

LOL!!! CONGRATS!!! I am glad all went well! I can't wait to see some pics!

8. jay13

jay13 New Member

Apr 12, 2009
    Central NC

congrats on the kids! Seems like you all are getting a lot of little boys this year! I can't wait to see them.

9. coconutheadfarm

coconutheadfarm New Member

Apr 28, 2010

Thank you all! I did finally get some sleep, and, more importantly, baby pictures! :wahoo: Capucchino is a very affectionate mommy- we're all so proud of her! The kids are both happy and healthy, and starting to bounce around and play. Here they are:

Attached Files:

10. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Awwwwww!!!!! Ballerina is so TINY! She'll be caught up to her big sis in no time!

11. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    LOl love the story. So cute!! Im in love with Ballerina... if she comes up mixxing dont look in AZ lol