Carly Correction-what a dummy! (Me not her)

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Di, May 30, 2008.

1. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    So, I was in the barn with Hubby admiring the "girls", when I noticed something that shouldn't be there! Oh pooh! One of them is a boy! How could I mistake that? :? I guess I was looking for the "he parts" and not the "she parts". He must have been hiding them! What a dork. :GAAH: Well, another entry on the list of "things I will never do again"! :sigh:

So, the correct birth announcement is: Carly had buck/doe twins! :leap: He will be a well loved wether. Hubby wants to keep him, but then he wants to keep them all!

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Excitement does that to ya!! Hey they are healthy and so is mom...thats what counts....especially if you know they are staying with you :wink:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    hehe thats funny. i remember last year my mom said Owen was a girl and I didnt' even think twice about it and was calling the kid a girl for hours till I checked myself. :oops:

4. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I bet that was a dissapointment for ya. I always check several times before I am sure lol :ROFL:

5. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    I wait until I have had some rest and then check again. Baby goats are very cute how could you not want to keep them all?
    Congrats on the :girl: :boy:

Suellen
    From warm and :sun: Utah

6. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Thanks for being so kind about my dumb mistake all!

Suellen, I lived in Utah for a few years, it was awhile ago though. I love the west!