Carrie

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by RowdyKidz, Sep 26, 2009.

1. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    If you guys could please give me your opinion on this doe it would be much appreciated. She is unregistered. Pictures were taken at 9 and 10 months of age.

Thanks! :greengrin:

Attached Files:

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    She has a nice width, her rump seems high, but it could be how she is standing.....her wattles are cute, odd positions but still cute :love:

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    she is a cute doe.. :greengrin: ..wide as Liz mentioned.....in the 1st pic ...her rump does look high ...but looking at the 2nd photo ...she looks level with good top line...her waddles are in odds positions... but hey ...that is hers....and that is what makes her ...unique in her own special way.....on top of all of that ...I see her as a nice doe.... :wink: :thumbup:

4. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

For a pygmy i would like to see more width in her chest and her front legs could be straighter. She is a level from hips to pins. Im not sure if a pygmy is suposed to be up hill like a day goat if you prefere them to have a straighter line from withers to hips.

beth

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thanks guys! I appreciate it! It seems like you all hit it on the head.

Do you think she could be part ND?

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Her ears are a tad longer than your PB girls...as is her neck, she could be part nigie :wink:

7. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I'm thinking her mom is part ND. She just doesn't have hardly any Pygmy traits to me...Hence, selling Carrie. I couldn't ever sell her mom...she was my first goatie.