The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 73 Posts

Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Guys!!!!!!!!!!! I FOR THE FIRST TIME, felt Casper's baby!!!! It's not as active so it was hard to find, but! After I bumped her belly the Lil thing woke up and started moving around!! I'm pretty sure though it's just one, But feeling for babies has never been accurate anyway lol...

Picies from this morning! Also, her udder has started to get a Lil bigger. I know it's hard to see, so I'll shave it soon! Maybe next week!
Grey Carnivore Dog breed Terrestrial animal Tail

Eye Terrestrial animal Fawn Snout Livestock

Goat Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal Pet supply

Eye Working animal Dog breed Fawn Terrestrial animal

Dog Organism Carnivore Working animal Fawn

Goat Jaw Plant Goat-antelope Terrestrial animal

Registered
*Gotta love 鈥榚m kids!*
Oh how exciting! I鈥檝e never been able to feel a baby move in ours. Tried multiple times, but never could feel any. How do you do yours?

Registered
Here On Oaks-n-Goats Farm We Are Raising Pets, And Mini/Full Sized Backyard Milkers.
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Oh how exciting! I鈥檝e never been able to feel a baby move in ours. Tried multiple times, but never could feel any. How do you do yours?
Feel right in front of the fore udder. You can actually feel them at two months but it's VERY hard, as you are trying to find what feels like large beans lol.. When they turn 4 months you can easily feel the kid. It will be in the bottom of their belly in front of the udder. You bump mom's belly to wake up baby, when baby is awake you will feel it kicking around and moving. You have to press firmly and hold the stomach in to feel the movements. It's easy once you've done it lol

Registered
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
Look on Scarletts waiting thread and you will see a pic of her side with my hand in front of her udder. I was feeling her kid when I took that pic.

Registered
*Gotta love 鈥榚m kids!*
Ah ok makes sense! I鈥檒l definitely try it next time we have kids!

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
I was able to feel Tilly's kids when she was 100 days along. I feel right in front of their fore udder too, but more on the right side. Hopefully, the next time you have a pregnant doe, you'll be able to feel some little kid kicks! 馃槃

21 - 40 of 73 Posts