The Goat Spot Forum banner

CD Antitoxin shortage...again

3K views 20 replies 9 participants last post by  happybleats 
#1 ·
Everywhere I have checked is on back order. Tennessee meat goats suggest getting Type D Antitoxin to keep on hand..however, that too is on back order.

I share this because if you find it..BUY IT. This is an important medication to keep on hand, But in the mean time, Keep Milk of Magnesia on hand which can help rid the toxins, poison and assist with floppy Kid.

Best wishes

#4 ·
I may be reading this wrong but, it seems you can get it here.
https://animart.com/store/c-d-antitoxin/
I have never used this website before though, so it may be fake. ;)
ValleyVet and Jeffers are out of the product.
Thank you for letting us know. :)

#6 ·
I may be reading this wrong but, it seems you can get it here.
https://animart.com/store/c-d-antitoxin/
I have never used this website before though, so it may be fake. ;)
ValleyVet and Jeffers are out of the product.
Thank you for letting us know. :)
I saw that.. I was unsure of the company as well..but I will go and see about making an order , see what happens.

I have activated charcoal in case I need it
AC is great if they get into something but for rumen issues like enterotoxemia we need the cd antitoxin ( or the D antitoxin) or Milk of magnesia. MOM is easy to keep on hand.

#8 ·
Well I tried several times to post an order at animart but it kept giving me an error.

Reactions: CaramelKittey
#9 ·
I guess the website is fake or, they are out of the CD antitoxin and haven't updated their website. Thank you for the information as to what we can use in place of CD antitoxin. :)

#13 ·
PBS animal link above says out of stock. Im checking the other out

#14 ·
Yowza..dont think I will order from this place..look at shipping!
Font Rectangle Material property Screenshot Parallel

#15 ·
Looks like they do have free shipping on orders over $50, however, excluding Cold And Hazardous Items...which means this item would not be included : (

#18 ·
Well I can't argue with that

#21 ·
Bring a ice pack and cold bag

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.