Ok, so I know this has probably been asked before, but I'm having trouble finding a thread on it, so I apologize if this is redundant... We are planning on disbudding today. The the does received their CD/T booster approximately 2 weeks before they kidded (we bought them while pregnant and the previous owner didn't know their exact due dates, so we did the best we could...) Should I give a dose of CD/T today before we disbud? Or just wait until they are 3-4 weeks. Thanks for your input!!