The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well鈥his is going to be a long waiting room thread, because the first doe isn鈥檛 due until 1/14/2022 if she took! I will be posting our breeding plans here and hope to revisit this thread when kidding season starts. 馃榿 Has anybody else started breeding any of their does yet? I thought I was late to the game but am now finding out I am a bit early. 馃槄

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This one happened today - EOTL B Escada X Wings & Caprines Shade of Blue. I almost didn鈥檛 breed this doe, but her two daughters (should be FFs this Spring/Summer) made so many improvements on her, I figured I鈥檇 give it a try! 馃榿

I don鈥檛 care about eye color, but this buck does have blue eyes, so if any kids do (blue eyes are dominant), they would be our first!

I desperately need to get new photos of both of them! Both have changed so much (for the better) and Blue has matured into quite a handsome buckling. He went through a bit of an awkward phase but seems to be coming out of it anow. 馃榿

Registered
Breeding Quality Nigerian Dwarf Goats
Yay! I'm so glad you made a breeding/kidding thread! Can't wait to see the beautiful kids you get! 馃榿 Do you plan on retaining any? If yes, from which pairing(s)?

Registered
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
EOTL B Shady Grace was bred to Wings & Caprines Shade of Blue today. 馃榿 Gracie is our easy-to-milk, kooky, unpredictable, giraffe-tongued, pulls extra weight out of a magic hat bottle baby. Hoping for lots of milk, better front ends, and better blending throughout from this pairing. Oh! And slightly smaller teats. 馃槤

鈥淕racie鈥 has consistently produced about 2.5lbs of milk daily since she kidded with a single buckling on March 30th. She is now 5 1/2 months fresh as a 2F. She is sooooo easy to milk.

I know there are a lot of better ones out there, but we are still proud of her. 鉂

If she took, due date should be 1/30/2022.

Blooper pictures because she DO

Goat Plant Dog breed Fawn Terrestrial animal

Human body Plant Fawn Terrestrial animal Snout

Plant Dog breed Fawn Grass Terrestrial animal

Registered
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yay! I'm so glad you made a breeding/kidding thread! Can't wait to see the beautiful kids you get! 馃榿 Do you plan on retaining any? If yes, from which pairing(s)?
Thank you! 鉂 Honestly I鈥檓 open to keeping doelings out of anybody (everybody鈥檚 got things I love and things I don鈥檛 love 馃檲), but Diamond and Gracie are my 2nd and 3rd most anticipated breedings respectively. 馃榿 I鈥檓 saving my favorite for later. 馃槉

Registered
Thank you! 鉂 Honestly I鈥檓 open to keeping doelings out of anybody (everybody鈥檚 got things I love and things I don鈥檛 love 馃檲), but Diamond and Gracie are my 2nd and 3rd most anticipated breedings respectively. 馃榿 I鈥檓 saving my favorite for later. 馃槉
You're welcome! 馃グ I can't wait to see the kids you end up retaining and the rest of your breeding plans!! 馃榿

Registered
Thank you! I鈥檓 really excited to see how your kids turn out too! Do you know who you鈥檙e breeding first and when? 馃榿
Aw, thanks!! I keep on changing my mind, but I think I'll mostly likely breed Lucy first. Not quite sure when though. I will definitely start a thread like yours when I have things figured out more!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts