The Goat Spot Forum banner
261 - 280 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #261 ·
I found it by pasting your name into the search bar on facebook.
Thanks @Cedarwinds Farm , that was beautiful!
Glad you enjoyed the videos!
@Goatastic43 I think if you click on the timestamp in the image box, that might work?
I may get the videos up on YouTube at some point.

·
Registered
Boots´ #1 Fan
2,407 Posts
Glad you enjoyed the videos!
@Goatastic43 I think if you click on the timestamp in the image box, that might work?
I may get the videos up on YouTube at some point.
It still doesn’t work, but no worries. Pictures are adorable as well! I think it’s because I don’t have a Facebook account.

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #265 ·
More photos. The buckling's color is so pretty! I've never had one this color before.
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Fawn Grass

Belle checking out the doeling
Vertebrate Mammal Dog Working animal Fawn

I think this doeling is a smart one. She was the first to find the teat, and she found it on her own. She seems more mellow. The buckling is full of it. He was galloping around the stall last night, terrorizing Josie and Beaut. They did not know what to make of him. But they weren't being aggressive in any way, so I actually left all the goats together last night. I never do that with the new babies, but everyone settled down and went to sleep happily, and were all fine this morning, too. I did not catch it on camera, but he was headbutting with Beaut. It was adorable, because she didn't exert any pressure on him, she was just so gentle.

261 - 280 of 301 Posts