Champion Lamancha buck for sale

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Herebegoats, Jun 8, 2010.

1. Herebegoats

Herebegoats New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Hi all,

I have one beautiful boy for sale. CH *B Glen Mythos Kronos LA 89, purebred Lamancha

Sire: SGCH +*B Glen Mythos Stormbringer LA 93 EEE
    Dam: GCH Glen-Mythos Clytemnestra 2*M LA 90 EEEE, known as "Cee" she is 10 years old and still going strong!

Kronos is a 4 year old buck, CAE negative, TB/Brucellosis certified and accreditted herd. Super correct boy and very easy to keep. He has some beautiful milking daughters and throws lots of color! I had several tri-colored doe kids born from him this year. Possible delivery to 2010 National Show. Located in North Central Florida. Price is $500.

for more photos of him and his relatives please see http://www.herebegoats.com

Kelley Hines

Attached Files:

2. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    GAHHH!!! i SOOO wish i had 500 bucks :( I was literally just admiring this guy last night :(

3. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    SDK, he'd be a great addition... ;)

4. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    I know :( i even have friends that are going to the ADGA show :'(

Clytemnestra is the great grandmother to my buck Kats and My doeling Leona.. she's a beautiful girl andi'd love to breed moer of her lines in, but i dont have the money

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    i know what you mean!

6. Herebegoats

Herebegoats New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Thanks guys! Well he would not be for sale if I did not have 70 straws of semen and a $1000 vet bill to pay off from a rattlesnake bite. :roll: He's a nice boy and his dam is sure a favorite here! :wink:

Kelley

7. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    He is just gorgeous!! I wish, but I just bought a new munchie buck this year from Mint*Leaf, good luck with selling him though!

8. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    ouch.. rattlesnake bite:( i read something about that on your website , but for the life of me i cannot remember who it was

9. Herebegoats

Herebegoats New Member

Dec 29, 2009
    Rattlesnake bite was my favorite doe GCH Here Be Goats Dutch Martini. But she is doing GREAt now.

I had a new photo to upload but it is too large. :roll:

10. draykesmom

draykesmom New Member

Nov 21, 2011
    Is this buck still available?