Charity & Faline's udders!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Muddy Creek Farm, Mar 14, 2009.

1. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I am super, super happy! And I am definately thinking I will sell her kid as a buck instead of a wether.....! What do you think?? Oh, this is her first freshening and about 2 and a half - 3 weeks fresh.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    nice udder - oh wouldn't I dream of an udder like that here on my ranch!!!

3. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Photos are at 12 hours.

Here is Faline, second freshening. Freshened the day before Charity. Her udder didn't photograph as well, but I really like it!!

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Beautiful udders Chelsey!!! I really like Charity's udder...about the only thing I would change is teat placement and rear udder height. Other than that..I think it is a very nice udder!! I like Faline's, too, it could use more hight, better teat placement and more width in the rear, but overall nice udder.

You have some awesome Nigi's!! :drool:

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    They look pretty!

Are you milking at all?

I am thinking about making a kid area where I can seperate the kids at night from the momma's so that I can milk more in the morning - what do you think?

6. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Well I am going to start milking soon, I milked Charity and Faline about halfway out and they gave me over half a quart each :thumb: So they are definately good milkers!

I have a place to be able to seperate kids, if I wanted to do that, I just don't know whether I will or not, I think they filled up too much in 12 hours for me to do it to them everyday..

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    All I can say is.... :shocked: :drool:

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Pretty udders. I especially like Charity. Sarah wasn't bad but she wasn't quite as nice as Charity either. Congrats!

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Thanks guys! I am very pleased!