Charm kidded! Two doelings! :)

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Firestone Creek Farm, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Firestone Creek Farm

Firestone Creek Farm New Member

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    I'm going to start Charm's thread early because she's ballooning quite a bit already. :whatgoat: She's only on day 70 in this pic. No udder development yet or I would think she was bred earlier! She WAS in with Palomino when I got her, but she still stood at the fence and then stood for him right after I got her, so I am still thinking he bred her closer to the 70 day mark than the 80 day mark. Only she knows for sure! :) Right now I'm thinking multiples--quite a few; she's not a 'chubby' doe. She's not very deep, but she still wasn't chubby when bred, so I am thinking a lot of that is babies.

[​IMG]

2. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Re: Country Charm day 70 Getting thread started early

Oh, and by the way, all of my girls are hunching their hind ends a bit because it's COLD here! It usually doesn't get that cold, but we had single digit temps last night and this entire week is supposed to be more of that. They are all doing a lot of snuggling to stay warm. :)

3. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009

Oooh she's nice and round :) Very pretty too. Congrats on the upcoming birth :balloons:

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

she is a nice doe.... :lovey: oh the wait ... :hug:

5. Re: Country Charm day 70 Getting thread started early

Early is right. Clearly you wanted us to go through the never ending wait with you. Thanks. LOL

You have a very nice doe congrats on the upcoming arrival.

6. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Hi all! Charm had her kids on the 20th--two beautiful little girls that should be superb milk producers with Sugar Creek Patience as their grandma. :) I am keeping one but the other is for sale, for anyone who might be interested. :) There are some pics on my website. I will post some here too.

Angie

7. CrossCreekTX

CrossCreekTX New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Central East Texas
    Twin doelings! Congrats!!!

8. farmergal

farmergal New Member

Jun 19, 2009
    Northern California
    congrats! I looked on your website, they are cute little gals :)

9. Firestone Creek Farm

Jul 11, 2008
    NC, USA
    Thanks!! The light one is so spoiled already. She snuggles under my chin and goes to sleep. I just love goats! HAHA!