Charm's twins

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by trob1, May 5, 2008.

1. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Here they are this morning dry and walking around good.

Can you see all the black and brown moon spots on the little girl. Her sire has moon spots and I was really tickled to see he passed them on.

2. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    they r sooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :love: :love:

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They are so pretty!! It's something that the little doe is bigger than her brother, it's usually the other way around! :)
  4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    oh wow look at them so so cute
  5. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Awe! Mom looks very proud of them. :)

So darker spots are considered moonspots too? I think I have a doe here with them then! I always thought they had to be lighter spots. I still have a lot to learn about goats colors and markings! lol
  6. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    they are cute!!! I just love that little girl!! :love:
  7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    They are just precious! You can see that Charm loves the dickens out of them!
  8. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    I love that color- she's going to grow up to be a very handsome girl.
  9. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    OH she is GORGEOUS!!!!! And MOONSPOTS to boot!!!!!!!!!!! :wahoo: I guess you are keeping her, huh :cry: ?? Or are you still waiting for the others to be borned first?? Any verdict on the eye color yet?? Even if she doesn't have Blue-Eyes she is STILL GORGEOUS!!

Ok... now I have a question... Is the sire to her the same as the ones that were bred to Angel, Jewel, and Krystal??? (Which would of course mean MORE possiblities for moonspots!!!!! right?)

WOW, I just can't get over how adorable she is!!!!!!!!!!
  10. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Yes the sire to all my does is the same and he has moonspots and seems to pass them on so I guess more chances of moon spots. :cool: Charm has brown eyes as does the sire so both these have brown eyes but yes I am keeping her so charms has someone to cuddle with for life. I bought her by herself and she has never had a buddy till now. I would have kept a boy if that is all she had and wethered him but I got lucky and she had a girl.
  11. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Well I don't blame you AT ALL for keeping her! If she had been born here on my place them she would have been retained as well :wink: I LOVE moonspots! It seems that you and I have similar tastes in color patterns and such in Nigis.... Blue-Eyes, Buckskin, Moonspots.... hhhhmmmm..... :scratch: Good for me though... that I was able to find a breeder relatively close to me with the same tastes :greengrin: :thumb: