The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here they are this morning dry and walking around good.

Can you see all the black and brown moon spots on the little girl. Her sire has moon spots and I was really tickled to see he passed them on.

·
Registered
5,931 Posts
Awe! Mom looks very proud of them. :)

So darker spots are considered moonspots too? I think I have a doe here with them then! I always thought they had to be lighter spots. I still have a lot to learn about goats colors and markings! lol

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
OH she is GORGEOUS!!!!! And MOONSPOTS to boot!!!!!!!!!!! :wahoo: I guess you are keeping her, huh :cry: ?? Or are you still waiting for the others to be borned first?? Any verdict on the eye color yet?? Even if she doesn't have Blue-Eyes she is STILL GORGEOUS!!

Ok... now I have a question... Is the sire to her the same as the ones that were bred to Angel, Jewel, and Krystal??? (Which would of course mean MORE possiblities for moonspots!!!!! right?)

WOW, I just can't get over how adorable she is!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yes the sire to all my does is the same and he has moonspots and seems to pass them on so I guess more chances of moon spots. :cool: Charm has brown eyes as does the sire so both these have brown eyes but yes I am keeping her so charms has someone to cuddle with for life. I bought her by herself and she has never had a buddy till now. I would have kept a boy if that is all she had and wethered him but I got lucky and she had a girl.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Well I don't blame you AT ALL for keeping her! If she had been born here on my place them she would have been retained as well :wink: I LOVE moonspots! It seems that you and I have similar tastes in color patterns and such in Nigis.... Blue-Eyes, Buckskin, Moonspots.... hhhhmmmm..... :scratch: Good for me though... that I was able to find a breeder relatively close to me with the same tastes :greengrin: :thumb:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.