The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok so my charts with records for worming, shots, weight, hoof trimming, days milking, birthing aren't excessive can anyone else think of other charts I should keep oh I also keep one weather related

·
Registered
17,201 Posts
Breeding records, show records, feeding records if anyone needs to take over, delouse record, tattoo & castration records, blood test records, things like that. For the milk records also write down how much they milk, so you can track fluctuations, or any abnormalities.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
All those records are useful to have, and you're not going overboard by keeping them. Some day in the future you will almost certainly thank yourself, when you need to know something and you'll have the information there. Oh, more records (not charts) include money spent, on what, where, and when; and money made, on what, from whom, and when.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ok So Far So Good. The only records I don't keep seem to be the show and all I have is mixed breed goats so I guess that's ok anything else?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.