The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling the farm...

For sale - all the goats, chickens, ducks & ducklings, and geese.... and the house too.

Goats are also listed online - prices are for CL - discounts given for TGS members

Oreo, Boer-Alpine cross, DOB 05/15/15 (1 year), ready for fall breeding $300
Patch, Kiko-Boer cross, DOB 05/19/15 (1 year), ready for fall breeding $350
Fireflower, Kiko, (doe) DOB 03/01/16 $450
Hadassah (doe), Kiko, DOB 03/09/16 $500
Clover (doe), Kiko-Oberhasli, DOB 03/09/16 $350
Saddler Jack (buck), Kiko, DOB 03/09/16 $500
Firecracker, Kiko sire of 2016 kids, a gentleman of the field
Tank (wether), Kiko-Boer, brother to Patch and 1/2 brother to Saddler and Hadassah

All the older does are ready to breed. I'm thinking that we will not breed them unless someone wants them bred. This year's kids were super cute with their colors; I really want to know how they would turn out again!

Pictures: Patch, Clover, Saddler Jack, geese, Firecracker. More pictures on Pilgrims' Pastures website

Attachments

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
A few goats left....

I have finally listed my Oberhasli on Craigslist :( We still have four goats for sale. A sweet lady bought my buck and Lookout Point doe (with her two does) - happily she lives near so we can drive by and call out hello to the girls. :)

Honey, Oberhasli doe, kidded twice, possibly pregnant (due in Spring) $500. Minimally milked with no problems on stanchion (just didn't have time to milk)

Clover (doe), daughter of Honey, Kiko-Oberhasli, DOB 03/09/16 $350, fun, spunky attitude. Named "Clover" due to the three-leaf clover in her nose at birth (black on pink). Not related to Oreo :)

Fireflower, Kiko, (doe) DOB 03/01/16 $450; quiet and sweet. Her mama had the BEST milk of all my does, and the easiest to milk.

Oreo, Boer-Alpine cross, DOB 05/15/15, bred - due Jan 2017, $350. I have looked through all my pictures of Oreo, and she's mostly in motion but always has a great attitude to share! but that doesn't get a good "show" picture.

Most of the ducks are gone, and there is a pair of infertile geese free to a good home.

Attachments

1 - 4 of 4 Posts