Chicken Videos and Teddy

Discussion in 'Other Pets' started by Hailee's Herd, Sep 6, 2008.

1. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Here are some of my chicken videos I took. Turn on the volume too.. :)
    [​IMG]

The other one is loading on right now.

2. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Re: Chicken Videos

anyone? :? :(

4. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Here are some of Teddy, he turned a year old on August 27th.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. artsy_farmgirl

artsy_farmgirl Goat Fancier

Feb 29, 2008
    Florida
    You take great pictures and video, and your dog is adorable. :D What kind of chickens are those? I love the sounds of them, takes me back to when I was a kid. Used to love when there were chicks around to help raise. We used to have buff orpingtons.. I laughed when I heard the goats in the background- sounded like they were complaining that you were filming the chickens instead of them. ;)

6. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Thank you for replying!! :D
    I have a Silkie, an Araucana, and the gray and the brown ones are Rhode Island Red/Araucana crosses. The silkie is just soo sweet! I one time had a Buff Orphington named Buffy. She was a really nice bird, but one day she got snatched by a hawk. :(
    In the first video the goats were mad because I wasn't paying any attention to them at the time. Then we had to lock them up because my dad was working on my barn. So, of course they had a fit; especially Rosie. She didn't really want my attention; she just wanted more hay. :roll:

7. FunnyRiverFarm

FunnyRiverFarm New Member

Sep 13, 2008
    Hudson, MI
    In the first video, it almost looks like the darker colored chicken is dancing to music! :dance: And the chicken with the foofy head feathers is awesome! I've always liked fancy breeds.

Teddy is a beautiful dog. Reminds me of Rin Tin Tin! hehe.

Oh, and by the way, I noticed that you are from southern Michigan too! Do you live near Hillsdale County by any chance? The fair is coming up! I can't wait!

8. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    Thanks! Actually I am not far from Hillsdale at all. I am in Monroe county. I noticed you fair starts up soon. Ours is unfortunately done already. :sigh:

9. laststraw

laststraw New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    New Mexico
    I love Teddy! :love: He is turning into such a beautiful boy. How much does he weigh, now?

The girl we buy eggs from just got Araucana chicks to keep with her Rhode Island Reds, ducks and geese. I wish we could have poultry up where we are (someone near us has geese because I hear them sometimes), but I'm happy with my goats until we move elsewhere. That is... as long as I have a local supply of fresh eggs! :)

10. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
  11. Thanatos

Thanatos New Member

Mar 16, 2009
    Lake Ariel, Pa
    Neat chickens!! We have 11 and two of em are Araucanas one looks alot like that one. we have 2 barred rocks 5 golden sexlinks, and the other two my wife knows what kind they are.

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Teddy and your chickens are really neat.... :greengrin: :love: