Chief IS growing!!!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, Nov 23, 2007.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    See!!! He is almost as tall as Binky!! I still see him as my bony butted lil' goatie...the winter fuzz is decieving but he is about as tall as Bink...she's behind him.
    [​IMG]

Heres Binky and Tilly...due 1/11 and 2/29
    [​IMG]

Tilly scratching an itch.....one of the good uses for horns..lol.
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Its sad to see them grow, but I do look forward to watching them mature into the beauties they'll be.

Hope you have lots of precious babies!!! I'm almost on baby watch too! :D

3. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Ashley, don't you have babies due in a week or so? I love seeing the "goatie rainbow" you have arrive!!

I can't wait to see what the Boots/Chief combo produces...Bootsies sire was a solid black pygmy...alot like Hank...her dam was the "lilac" agouti ND/Pygmy. Chiefs sire is white with charcoal spots and his dam is black with white markings.
    Tilly bred with Hank so I know what I'll get from them...I predict 2 bucklings this time as she had the twins does pictured on the home page...she has a set "pattern" maybe this time though I'll get another carmel buckling. Binky and Chief well, Binks sire and dam are both the chamoise so who knows what they'll produce??? Guess I'll find out in another 5-6 weeks. :D

4. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    i hate to see them grow up to. mine all seem to be babies until the next batch arrive. then they seem so grown up.