Chiefs Newest Boy!! 5/14/08

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by liz, May 14, 2008.

1. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Introducing....Chiefs Bandit!! Born at 3am 5/14/08.
    Mama had a hard time delivering his brother and sadly he passed away...then came Bandit!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Goat Gramma Candy is so happy with her baby girl Kizzy giving her this little guy and is hoping Kizzy's mom Katie(150 tomorrow) gives her twins as well so she can keep one...she's hoping for black/white.

Thread on the delivery is in Kidding Coral...day 149 doe acting wierd....includes small detail on dead kid.

2. trob1

trob1 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Middle TN
    Oh my what a cute little guy.

3. Hailee's Herd

Hailee's Herd New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Michigan
    awww, he is so adorable!! Sorry about your loss on the other one, but at least you have Bandit.

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    What a CUTIE!!!!!

Good Job Chief!!!

Congrats

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I will be sure to let his grammy know about all the nice comments! BTW...Would he be considered a broken buckskin? I do have a pic of his brother and he appeared to be chamoise....?? :shrug:

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    he is chamois broken with white

handsome little thing

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Well then, Bandit being chamoise but broken and white, his poor brother was solid choclate with black feet and some white on his ears...so I guess that color would be carried with Chief...his dams parents are that color. Too bad I didn't get that with my girls.

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Awwwwwww what a cutie!!! Congratulations!!!

9. Candy

Candy New Member

My, that's the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen. I'm so-o-o glad that liz posted it!!
    I came to this site to see what you had to say about Bandit and decided that I could use a group of wonderful goat people in my life, so-o-o-o I joined up! Candy

10. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    He is sooo pretty! Congrats! (Sorry about his brother). Candy, welcome to TGS!

11. Candy

Candy New Member

Hi, Di. Thanks for the welcome. I'm about 50 mi. N of Harrisburg. Are we close to each other? Now I am waiting for my other doe to kid! Day 150 will be Sunday. She has kidded before and had no problems. Pushed twice and we had Kizzy, Bandit's dam.
    Candy--around here, I'm known as the crazy goat lady--a term of affection?????I hope

12. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Hi Candy!!! I AM SO GLAD YOU MADE IT HERE!!!!