The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Introducing....Chiefs Bandit!! Born at 3am 5/14/08.
Mama had a hard time delivering his brother and sadly he passed away...then came Bandit!

Goat Gramma Candy is so happy with her baby girl Kizzy giving her this little guy and is hoping Kizzy's mom Katie(150 tomorrow) gives her twins as well so she can keep one...she's hoping for black/white.

Thread on the delivery is in Kidding Coral...day 149 doe acting wierd....includes small detail on dead kid.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well then, Bandit being chamoise but broken and white, his poor brother was solid choclate with black feet and some white on his ears...so I guess that color would be carried with Chief...his dams parents are that color. Too bad I didn't get that with my girls.

·
Registered
381 Posts
My, that's the most beautiful baby boy I've ever seen. I'm so-o-o glad that liz posted it!!
I came to this site to see what you had to say about Bandit and decided that I could use a group of wonderful goat people in my life, so-o-o-o I joined up! Candy

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hi, Di. Thanks for the welcome. I'm about 50 mi. N of Harrisburg. Are we close to each other? Now I am waiting for my other doe to kid! Day 150 will be Sunday. She has kidded before and had no problems. Pushed twice and we had Kizzy, Bandit's dam.
Candy--around here, I'm known as the crazy goat lady--a term of affection?????I hope

1 - 12 of 12 Posts