China and Blanca Day 146 - China kidded - pics!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by kelebek, Jul 28, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    So China (FF) is showing WONDERFUL progress on kidding out for me. Blanca (Seasoned Veteran) is not so much.

China's ligs felt completely gone this morning, no dischange, seems fine - eating well but not as "fast" as she usually is!

Blanca's ligs are loosening, her udder has filled a little, but no noticeable changes (I think she is going to pull a sneak attach kidding!)

Anyway,

Here is China's udder on July 3rd, July 26th (Sat) and then today!

July3
    [​IMG]

July 26th (Saturday)
    [​IMG]

July 28th - 7 am (Today)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

What do you all think??? I think they might very well be born when I am here at work. I will be home in 11 hours. It would be cool if they were born today - as today is my oldest daughter's birthday!!!! She will be 12.

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Re: China and Blanca Day 146

Allison, your daughter might just get a couple 4 legged birthday gifts! She's looking very swollen and she has filled a great deal...I'll say twins if not tonight very early in the morning.

:birthday: to your daughter!!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Thank you Liz - I see a possible LONG night ahead of me. I am pulling her kid/s for bottle babies.

How does her udder look for a FF?

I think there is only a single in there -but she might surprise me!!!

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC

I think she could very well kid today or tonight as well. She has definitely filled in a lot. Good luck!

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Her udder looks very good as far as capacity, she does look to need a stronger medial, though depending on the bucks dams udder, any doelings she has would benefit from strong udders in the sires background. :greengrin:

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Ok - just got home from work - 11 hours post the previous udder pic from today. No babies on the ground - but going to the barn now to check on her!! Will give you an update and pics. She looked a little posty when we pulled in the driveway - but that could be just me wishing :)

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

Well, with "my time" being almost 9:30 she still has a few hours to have them on your DD birthday! Hope you can get another pic...especially if she's gone posty her hocks will look parallel to her elbows.

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Ok - so she isn't real posty - but she is discharging. It is a thick white / yellow creamy discharge (chloe's was clear) - is that normal? You will be able to see it in the pic. I clean up the cha cha after the pic so that I will be able to watch it better. She is real "B^&%" tonight. Eating, but stand-ofish. I felt the baby up in front of the udder.

Here are the pics from tonight. I will check on her before bed at about 9-10 (it is 7 right now) and that will tell me if I am pulling night duty or not. I am not to worried - I can always pull the baby when I wake up! I am just worried as she is a FF.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

She's definately getting closer, discharge is a sign that she'll go soon and hopefully she waits til you can get some sleep :wink:

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

oo babies :dance:

11. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa

Babies very soon!! :wahoo:

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas

Well she is streaming big time. It is 10:00 pm and we are on our way to bed. I think that I am going to get up about 1am and check on her - will give you an update then! Woo Hoo!!!

13. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Well - they are here. Wow - she went fast for a FF!!!

I got up about 12ish and thought about checking in her, but didn't. Got up at 1 - was out in the barn by 1:05 am to find twins!! :girl: :boy: They were both still real wet, but it was appearant that the doeling was born first.

I really truely thought that she only had a single in there - boy was I wrong. Both are nursing well and standing. I will be pulling them as bottle babies when I get home from work tonight (Tuesday).

I haven't named them yet - I will when I get to work - but these are the FIRST registered kids from Sunset Lake Ranch!!! :stars:

Without further ado -

Doeling -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Buckling -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The Family! -

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    WOW!! Congratulations Allison!! China did very well, they both look great! :clap:

15. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008
    New Hampshire
    :leap: :girl: :leap: :boy: :leap:

:stars: Congratulations :stars:
    they are so cute

16. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    :stars: :wahoo:

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations!!!!! They're beautiful!!!!! :D

18. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    Congrats on the beautiful kids!!!!!

19. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Very pretty kids! How's Blanca doing?

20. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Blanca is filling a little bit - but not as much as I was hoping for. She is pretty sunken this morning around the tail head and her ligs are about 1/2 way gone compared to yesterday. I am hoping that she will wait till this weekend! That would be nice. I am running on empty right now! :ZZZ: