Chocolate Caramels

Discussion in 'Personal Creations' started by gerald77, Feb 14, 2008.

1. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    Delicious, creamy, handmade chocolate caramels. These are great with coffee. It really is okay to eat candy in the morning, i promise. Be careful, some find these addictive. These are made to order, hand cut, and individually wrapped. You can have one pound of this yummy goodness for $20 which includes priority shipping. I accept paypal, money orders, and checks when they clear. Guaranteed to satisfy that chocolate craving.

Kristin

2. KikoFaerie

KikoFaerie New Member

Jan 21, 2008
    So. Central Kansas
    And........

They are totally fat free, calorie free, carb free. Right?? :leap: :leap: :leap:
    (I just wanted an excuse to use that crazy emoticon.)

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    just eat them with your eyes closed Dona and they are free of everything - except delicious goodness!

Kristin - oh what temptation...................you may just be hearing from me soon - how about I buy myself a reward for when I get over being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    sure dona they are free of all that stuff. i'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

StaceyRoop you should definitely buy yourself a reward when you're better. they will taste even better knowing that you are helping me support my goat venture.

yummy...... chocolate ........caramels..... :drool:

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    They sound good :drool: :drool: ! I would get a box but I am completely broke lol.

6. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you have no idea but I have been thinking of these all day today and yesterday!!!

I havent' had a craving for anything sweet in over 2 weeks but those sound so good!

7. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    my dad sells them at the hospital he works at. if i give him samples they are gone as soon as people find out he has some. soooooo yummy, sooooo smooth, sooooo chocolatey...........am i helping?

kristin

8. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh yes you are helping ----- me reach closer to my purse to count my money ;)

9. gerald77

gerald77 New Member

Feb 13, 2008
    oklahoma
    yes reach for purse.......spend money on chocolatey caramels :yum:

kristin