The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Delicious, creamy, handmade chocolate caramels. These are great with coffee. It really is okay to eat candy in the morning, i promise. Be careful, some find these addictive. These are made to order, hand cut, and individually wrapped. You can have one pound of this yummy goodness for $20 which includes priority shipping. I accept paypal, money orders, and checks when they clear. Guaranteed to satisfy that chocolate craving.

Kristin

·
Registered
151 Posts
And........

They are totally fat free, calorie free, carb free. Right?? :leap: :leap: :leap:
(I just wanted an excuse to use that crazy emoticon.)

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
just eat them with your eyes closed Dona and they are free of everything - except delicious goodness!

Kristin - oh what temptation...................you may just be hearing from me soon - how about I buy myself a reward for when I get over being sick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
sure dona they are free of all that stuff. i'll tell you whatever you want to hear.

StaceyRoop you should definitely buy yourself a reward when you're better. they will taste even better knowing that you are helping me support my goat venture.

yummy...... chocolate ........caramels..... :drool:

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
you have no idea but I have been thinking of these all day today and yesterday!!!

I havent' had a craving for anything sweet in over 2 weeks but those sound so good!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my dad sells them at the hospital he works at. if i give him samples they are gone as soon as people find out he has some. soooooo yummy, sooooo smooth, sooooo chocolatey...........am i helping?

kristin

1 - 9 of 9 Posts