Cinder

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by sweetgoats, Jun 6, 2008.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    So I was driving in your neck of the wood yesterday (we had to go practice for the Elizabeth Stampede) and I saw a bunch of goats on Elbert Hwy South of Elbert. There were a bunch of Nigi's and Boar. That reminded me. Have you gotten your babies yet? I know it should be really soon.

Let us know and send up pictures.

2. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Lori, Cinder got her little girly goats. Her post about them with pics is under Mini Mania heading. They are adorable! She is so excited.

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WEll, I some how missed that. Thats Di for telling me. Now I feel like a fool. :shrug:

4. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Nope, I get the ribbon for Dummy of the year...for thinking I had 2 :girl: when I really had :girl: :boy: . It's gonna take awhile before somebody trumps that! :GAAH:

5. Cinder

Cinder New Member

Mar 2, 2008
    Hi Lori! I see that you've seen my thread with my two new babies. I am loving them and updated that thread just now on how things are going.

I've been so busy I haven't been on here much. June is going to be even busier for us, I'm hoping July will slow down so I can actually enjoy the summer at a slower pace.

Di - that really cracked me up! Sounds like something I'd do. :ROFL: