I did throw all the stuff I used on her in the wood stove...and we will mostlikey burn the ground she is on.. however a wood shelter (which money is short these days) would be hard to burn because of money to replace it... and the wire that makes the pen...Yes, everything needs to be burnt- ground, bedding, bandages and gauze used for cleaning the abscess. Anything that can't be burnt needs to be bleached.
I don't believe you need to pull kids for CL unless the doe has active abscesses.
I wondered the same think if Bleach would do the trick they always say use bleach- to kill stuff... I mean I can't through away my shoe and clothes so if I used bleach and even the post and fence and we have a blow torch to burn anything that needs to be burned...Could you take a "pesticide sprayer" thingy, put some bleach in it and mist the fence and posts etc., that you can't burn? Bleach is cheap...we could use just bleach in our dental office...it kills everything...but we don't because of the smell...have to use the "high dollar stuff". I got a propane fire thingy that's to kill weeds...wonder if that would burn the soil in the pens enough to kill it?