Claribelle - Day 136? Lyla - Day 129

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by capriola-nd, Feb 4, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Wow! I can't believe how fast time went by! :D Claribelle's first due date would be the 14th. She was also bred again a month later but it looks like she'll go by this date? :shrug: That is possible, right? Like a false heat or something??

Anywho, she is HUGE!! Hoping for triplets!!! I would love to get :girl: :girl: :boy:. Not asking for much. :wink: :greengrin:

Will be taking pics of her tomorrow. If she by chance was bred the later date, she will be totally massive when she kids!! For her sake, I am hoping she kids around the 14th or that poor girl will be miserable.

Anyways, just had to share my excitement. Claribelle is one of my favorites who I have had since she was five weeks old. She's a doll and very spoiled.

Lyla is on day 129. She's looking good too but not nearly as big as Clara. I've had Lyla since she was firstborn. She is Honey's daughter and I am excited to see her udder after freshening, it looks to be an improvement so far! I think she has twins. My siblings say triplets for Lyla and just to annoy me, my sister said Clara will probably have one big ugly buck!! She's just teasing but what a stinker! :wink:

Tomorrow I will get those pics! :coffee2:

2. Victoria

Victoria New Member

Dec 20, 2008
    Vernonia, Oregon
    Yippie!! Can't wait to see those great genes!! :leap:
    Even if it is a huge ugly boy :ROFL:
    Sorry, couldn't resist!!
    They will be beautiful babies, as usual I am sure!
    Claribelle was hurking huge a few weeks ago..hard
    to think of her not being due in a few weeks!!