Claribelle Kidded!!!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by capriola-nd, Mar 26, 2009.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    With. . . . TRIPLET BUCKS!!! :hair: :hair: :hair:

I am going to have a stern chat with Royal. . . he has never given us triplet bucks!! What gives??!!

Well, at least they are adorable and very healthy and strong!! :)

I came out this morning around 7:30 to give babies bottle and help my sister with feeding a little (it's her day to feed the goaties). Claribelle was looking very much ready to pop and crying a little. Moved her to a stall and she started pushing. I was watching to see how the baby was coming and saw a tail and what I thought were two hooves. . . nope, the baby was coming out hocks first with legs tucked underneath him. Claribelle popped him out all on her own with only a small little, tiny pull from me!!! I was soooo happy with her!!

She kind of yelled when the first baby came out but the second and third just slid out with one small push. That girl is ROOMY! So, I have my first set ever of all boys. . . we have never had all boys in a kidding. There's always been at least one doe - but there's a first time for everything, I guess. At least they are very handsome! Claribelle's udder looks really great too!! Her boys will probably all be wethered because I don't like selling bucks from FF's, so that's my morning so far, pretty exciting. ;)

Pics coming later. . . I like to wait until they are more dry and fluffy - they look way cuter. :greengrin:

2. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Well congrats on three healthy boys! :hair: :ROFL:
    Cant wait to see pics

3. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, Congratulations. I know they are bucks but just be happy you have healthy boys and a healthy mom.

4. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    All boys.. that's kinda a bummer...but at least mom and kids are healthy....

congrats......... :)

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I too have never had all boys (except singles) so I hope that continues for me :wink:

congrats on the healthy kiddos

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I would say I have never had all boys even with singles but... I don't have any wood to knock on. Congrats on the kids can't wait for pics.

7. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Congratulations! The buck year continues. We're having a buck year too. At least they're all healthy.