Claribelle ~ Kidded!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by capriola-nd, May 17, 2010.

1. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon
    Well, the countdown is on for Claribelle! I am really excited to see what this girl is hiding in there. I need at least two does to fill reservations but I also have a waiting list after that, so more would be nice. :p She had triplet bucks last year so if she only has one doe, then I am happy. :)

These photos were taken I think two weeks ago.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

And these photos were taken yesterday. Still need to get some more udder shots, it's been gradually filling but not very fast. . .
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Baby guesses?? :)

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Re: Claribelle ~ Due May 30th

oh boy -- I say at least triplets

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Holy goat.. :shocked: ..that's big ...yeah ...trips for sure.... :wink: :thumb:

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA

Good grief!! Look out...wide load coming through! lol She sure is a pretty little doe, I hope she gives you triplet doelings! Wouldn't that be neat!

5. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

Today is 142 for Claribelle and her udder has grown A LOT and is now tight. She does not feel "mushy" enough yet. She progressed very fast last year (or maybe I just didn't notice she was in early labor). Will not let me touch her and I don't want to restrain her too much and freak her out. Babies soon though!!

6. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

OH heavens to Betsy Olivia. I feel so bad for her, and those were taken two weeks ago? :scratch:

Lets just say I PRAY thee is at LEAST triplets in there.

What a beautiful doe.

7. capriola-nd

capriola-nd New Member

Jul 6, 2008
    Northwest Oregon

She kidded early this morning. I don't have much time to share details or pics but she had quadruplets; three bucks and a doe. One buckling was sadly stillborn but the other two bucks are doing great. The doe had a little shaky start but is doing well now. Good-sized, healthy babies. The bucks are LOADED with moon spots!! One has gray moon spots all over his back, really cool. Haven't checked the girl good for moon spots - just focused on getting her going.

Pics coming later today!

8. nancy d

nancy d Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 5, 2007
    near Seattle
    Boy howdy was she ever big! Not surpised at quads..Congrats & cant wait to see pics when you get the time.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Congrats on the healthy babies!!! Can't wait for the pics!

10. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    WOW!!!! Well she def had the belly to hold them all! I am sorry to hear about the stillborn, but at least the others were all fine, and you were able to get the doeling going! I can't wait to see pics! I hope mama is resting comfortably, every time I see those pics of her big belly, I get goose bumps! How the girl could walk with all that...LOL :)

11. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Congrats! Sorry to hear of the oe you lost, but glad the others are doing well.

Gina

12. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Sorry for the loss.... :(

But very happy for the new babies...wow she had alot of them .........congrats..... :thumb: :greengrin:

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    :shocked: WOW, thank the lord you have 4 beautiful babies. Congratulations. She did a great job. I hope she got extra treats and Molasses water. At least you did get your two does you needed. :leap:

14. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Congrats on the babies Olivia!!! She was certainly big enough for quads, so sorry you lost one though, I hope the lil' girl is stronger now.

15. OhCee

OhCee Yak Lady

Feb 26, 2010
    Western MT
    Ooo yay! Can't wait for pics of the 3 babies :)

16. Perfect7

Perfect7 New Member

Apr 19, 2010
    South Georgia
    Oh my! Four little ones! She definitely looked big enough, but WOW! So sorry you lost one of your little ones, but glad the others are doing okay. :(

17. Realfoodmama

Realfoodmama New Member

Apr 12, 2010
    Santa Fe, NM
    Grats on healthy babies and mom - sorry about the single loss, but it sounds like everyone else is doing great! :thumb: