The Goat Spot Forum banner

Cleaning products?

705 views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  NigerianDwarfOwner707 
#1 ·
Our ducks and goats are currently sharing the barn at night and as an escape from the weather. My husband is bringing home a load of hay tonight and I want to make sure the barn floor is cleaned well. I've been able to hose and sweep it pretty well but our 4 month goat has had diarrhea today (no worms or anything weird. We just got them Sunday so I'm pretty sure it's from a change of diet)

What would you guys recommend cleaning the cement floor with that would be goat and duck safe?

#3 ·
Any regular household items I could use? Vinegar? Baking soda? Dawn dish soap? He's on his way home now. I know I should've posted this earlier in the day while I had the chance to head to the store.

I found this in our cleaning cabinet. Brand new bottle. I never would've thought to use it on a barn floor lol... Would this be ok to use? I want it to have time to dry before the hay goes in. Under ingredients I wish it said what the "mild cleaners" were.
Liquid Bottle cap Fluid Drink Personal care
Fluid Paint Red Material property Gas

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.