Clementine - Day 143

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by 4kids, Apr 16, 2010.

1. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Here is my doe Clem on day 143 (assuming she took the first time). She is a heavier goat (even dry). She had twins last time. How many kids do you think she has and do you think I am correct that she will deliver this month instead of next? Her udder could fill some still and it isn't tight yet.
    I am a bit worried about her. I haven't felt her kids move but then again she isn't real happy with me touching her lately.
    [​IMG]

2. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Here is another photo...

[​IMG]

3. magilacudy

magilacudy Member

Mar 18, 2009
    Ontario
  4. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Clem is still hanging on. Her udder is still not filled to capacity but her ligs are harder to find now.

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    She is coming along nicely.... :hug: :)

6. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Re: Clementine - Day 148

Clem is on day 148 (149 if you count the day she was bred) She is huge, nice udder, some discharge but no contractions. I think the ligs are gone but I am never good at telling. She is irritable and I have heard her grind her teeth at least a few times. How long will you let a doe go before you intervene? the problem with this is she was bred two months in a row (by her udder I would say she took on the first month but I can't be sure- she stood both times). I am a nervous wreck about it!

7. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    going right now- had to put baby down for nap first...

8. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Re: Clementine - Day 148

[​IMG]

9. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Looks like her udder could get bigger, doesn't look posty yet, but it's hard to tell.

10. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
  11. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Think it is this month or next? I really don't care I just don't want to be upset if Friday (150) comes and nothing only to find out I m on the wrong month. Her udder seems much bigger than others to be a month away

12. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Her next month date is Mothers day right? I'd probably say that date, but i'm known to be wrong. :ROFL:

Looks like she stills needs to drop as well. I will try to get some new pics of my girls due next month so you can compare. lol

13. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Mother's day would be 145. I would like to see the photos to compare.

14. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Okay today is 150 should she have concieved the first breeding. She has had some discharge and her backend looks puffy. No contractions however. I still can not feel kids moving. Ultrasound early on said she was preggo and her udder has filled (could get tighter though). Do I assume she just took on the second month? Bue May 9th (140)? What if the kids died would her body still start labor?

15. 4kids

4kids New Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Re: Clementine - kidded

Clem kidded today in my vet's parking lot! 2 Bucks! Nice looking. Baby #1 had his hear back and I could not for the life of me fix it. So she waited until I got her to the vet before everything went nutty- in the parking lot no less! She is very sore but doing okay. By the way- what is the asprin dose?

16. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    you can give her like 3 I do believe.

congrats on the new additions. Glad everythign turned out ok

17. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Oh wow... what an ordeal...congrats.... :thumb: :greengrin: