Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by Coraxfeather, Apr 14, 2009.

1. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I was hopen I was nto going to ahve to post anything here for a long time. I went to work today and little Clemi was not acting her normal self. She was weesing and did nto want ot eat her bottle. I gave her LA200 and also some carcola syrpy and water. I had to leave to go do a job at a school. A small petting zoo. I was nto gone that long. When we got back I went out to check on her and it looked like she curled up and just went to sleep. Did not even think she was even dead. She just look like she was sleeping. I picked her up and she was stiff. I am still crying over this little one. She was from the last litter of Jilley that we also lost this year. She was a very sweet little girl. She loved given kisses and also wanted to be held and love on. Clemi has joined her mommy Jilley in the big green pasture. She is probly up there running around getting into trouble like she could. I use to sing to her the song about Clemitime. Oh my darlin oh my darlin oh my darlin Clemitime...
  2. keren

keren owned by goats

Oct 26, 2008
    Oh Coraxfeather :tears: , I am so so sorry you lost your little baby, and her mummy too.

I know how hard it is to lose the babies, and I know how much you love your little guys.

I'm sure she's had a wonderful time being loved and fussed over by you while she was here with us, and now she's having a wonderful time with her mum.

3. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is so sad...I am sorry for your loss.. :( :hug: are such a caring person and all your animals love you as much as you love them......forever and always..... :hug:
  4. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    I'm sorry you lost her. :tears:

Take comfort in the fact that she is up with her mom now. :hug: :hug:
  5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I am so sorry you lost Clemitime and her mommy. I lost one of my goats last year and what was sad is he had a buddy with him who seemed to realize it. It's very sad, especially since the goats will miss her! Give them all hugs for me! :grouphug: And you deserve a hug too. :hug:
    Do you know why?
    I am so sorry. :tears:
  6. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    :hug: So sorry Ann...take comfort knowing that she is healthy and with her mama, playing as a kid should. :hug:
  7. Coraxfeather

Coraxfeather New Member

Oct 8, 2008
    Slippery ROckPA
    I found a picture of her and started crying all over again. What is getting me she was perfectly fine yesturday. Just started eatting kid pelt and hay. This picture is only a week old. At least I still have this one of her. She had just turned and took off to play with her sister Blossom.

8. bheila

bheila New Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Kent, Wa
    I'm so sorry to hear that Clemitime passed :hug: Just know that she's in greener pasture's with her mama :grouphug: