Cleo and Fat Girl should kid any time now

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by jodief100, Jan 17, 2011.

1. jodief100

jodief100 New Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I am not sure exact breeding dates but it was sometime in August. This is my first kidding with these does so I am not familiar with thier patterns. The udders have been building for 34 days now and they have had white dischrge for 6 and 8 days. :shrug:

They are kiko does bred to a boer buck. Hope for :kidred: . Someone wants a colored doe if I get one from these two.

They are driving me nuts with the waiting. :hair:

Pics are from 2 days ago.

Attached Files:

2. Maria

Maria New Member

Jan 11, 2011
    Congratulations, I hope all goes well with the delivery!

3. jodief100

jodief100 New Member

Jan 15, 2011
    I was able to wrap my hand completly around Fat Girl's tailhead this morning. Should be sometime today. :chin:

Though she has fooled me before...made me think the ligs were loose and then they cam back again. :whatgoat:

4. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    They look ready! Even if they were bred the end of August, they would be at 150 between now and Friday.....babies soon!!

5. jodief100

jodief100 New Member

Jan 15, 2011
    Okay, Fat Girl who I thought was going to go first is still holding out on me. Ginger had her baby and I thought we still had a few weeks. Cleo kidded a few days ago with triplets.

Fat Girl has been building an udder for 47 days, she has had discharge for 19 days and her ligs have been gone for three days. She is driving me CRAZY! :devilish:

Lets hope I come home to nursing babies..... :hair:

Cleo and Ginger's baby can be seen on the kidding threads Ginger kidded and Cleo kidded.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Hehe they love to keep us guessing that's for sure

7. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Congrats on the new babies.... :thumb:

Wow ....come on Fat girl...you can do it.... :hug: