The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
600 Posts
She looks fantastic! How do you get such a smooth shave? I'm going to have to clip my new doeling for a show in August, and I've never clipped by myself before. I think I'm going to have to practice a month before....

·
Well, my username says it all... :)
2,751 Posts
Wow! Looks great! Her legs are all fluffy... LOL ! Looks a lot better than the doe I clipped... I thought it looked good but now I am having second thoughts seeing yours!

Attachments

·
Boers & Nubians
1,938 Posts
Riley- If you don't mind me asking, what clippers do you use? She looks great and her hair is SO short and smooth!

I also love your goat, Grace. She is so cute :D It isn't that her clip job is worse, it is just longer. It varies on how low you want to go, so you cant call it "bad" ;)

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
13,076 Posts
Woo hoo , looking sexy as ever Bamma lamma ding dong :D :D:D
I just love her ....whenever your ready to sell her Riley ;)

Miss you , where have you been lately :(
Im getting a new boy !!!

·
Registered
11,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well I finished clipping her legs yesterday ~ Here are some new pictures :eek:)

Attachments

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
She looks fantastic! How do you get such a smooth shave? I'm going to have to clip my new doeling for a show in August, and I've never clipped by myself before. I think I'm going to have to practice a month before....
Start now.
Shave bi weekly if possible.
It will make it much easier on you.

show goat/lamb equipment
www.Facebook.com/wickedshowchains

·
7 does - 2 bucks - 1 wether
11,090 Posts
Of course you do! She's just stunning, I drool over her all the time. :D She's lucky to have you as a caretaker as well! From her expression it looks like she knows it. ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts