Clipping Accident!

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by all1965, Mar 20, 2008.

1. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    Well I was out trimming Yankee's hair for the upcoming show. I use a #10 blade with a guard. As I was clipping him the guard came off and I cut him in one spot to the skin. lol
    I hope to be able to get the black touch up spray paint and make it less noticable for the show.

[​IMG]

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    You sound like me :slapfloor: Those stinkin guards never stay in place :angry:

3. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    oops!! My mom was cutting my dad's hair and the guard came off and the same thing happened...I think paint would be okay but make sure there are no rules against using it.

4. jBlaze

jBlaze New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Oregon
    Lol, poor guy. :)
    Me, I would use the 7 blade on him and that way the 10 would not look so short. Of course, showing dairy, we bocy clip ours with a 10 all summer. For winter shows I use a 7 and if it is really cold I use a 4.
    His conformation looks pretty nice, certainly nothing to hide under hair, show him off! Good luck :)

5. all1965

all1965 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    AR
    My mom doesn't want me to body clip him and right now it is still kinda cold.
    I would like to see him trimmed up.
    There are no rules against paint. I have seen Gene use it on his. We went by TSC but they only had white touch up paint so he will just have to go how he is.