The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well...the other thread was getting a bit long so I started a new one with closer due days.....Angel very well could have settled ith the breeding on the 21st of October..she was bred the 17th as well. If so she'd be on day 147 or day 142. Heres a few pics from tonite, she has dropped and her ligs are soft but not totally gone....I don't see much change in her udder either :(

Hoping theres twins in there!

Binky hits 145 tomorrow, Friday...last year her udder didn't fill til the day she delivered....hoping for at least :girl: :boy:

PHOTO BUCKET is acting funny...sorry about the sizes :oops:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: CLOSER...Binky day 145 and Angel ??????

I do believe Binky will show me what she's hiding in the next day or so.......no change with Angel, but Binky's udder is doubled...not full yet. I like it better thistime around because this is her second freshening with me, so I know EXACTLY how she acts before the big event.

As I said previously, I think Angel DID settle with the 2nd breeding as she's definately not acting like a doe on her 148th day! She'll likely be a 145 on Sunday..ligaments are still soft but there..Binky's are there as well...just that udder has grown before my eyes!

I made sure I had the bigger memory card in my camera as well as an extra set of charged batteries.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Pics from tonite.....Binky's filling that udder fast!

Angel....no change.

And because I'm sure that you all are tired of looking at the "business end"......some purty girl face pics.

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

I can hope that she'll be going tomorrow....right?
Last year her udder went from grapefruit size at 10 am to volleyball size at around 4 30 pm.....I know to watch her teats as well...they get a pretty blush pink color when her udder is strutted. She's tight aross her front attachment, so she'll be filling out "behind".

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

ALOT fuller now! Her teats are now visible in front of her hind legs. Still has a way to go though, not as full as she was last year...yet! She's happily munching on hay, laying out in the yard with the other, totally enjoying the sunshine.

Have all I need all ready to go, at least this time I won;t be needing puppy sweaters :wink: It's to be 52* today with a low in the 30's tonight :leap:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

New pics....udder ha filled a good bit since last night....she's been holding her tail cocked for over a week now and her ligs are lower.

10 minutes ago and last nite for comparison

1 - 20 of 62 Posts