The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a doe who kidded 2 months ago and has had clumpy poop since. She has had 2 fecal samples taken in the last 6 months and both same back normal. She’s acting a bit sluggish the past 2 days but it’s also hot here (it went from 50 and windy to 80 and humid in a week)
She’s a chewing her cud, eating, etc.
I just got back from work and saw white mucus in her droppings (sorry, gross) I’m sending an email to my vet now.
What could this be?
(I will also say that everyone is having a bit of clumpy poo today because they just realized they have a bunch of stuff to browse on, but junos been having this issue for a while now)

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also, she is much more sunken in on her sides than she usually is. I’m not sure if that has to do with the heat or if it could be worms or something. I’m going to see if we can run another fecal.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She is getting probiotics, and has gotten electrolytes every day it’s been hot. I have not given her any vitamin B since this occurred. I can give her a shot tomorrow

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thank you for the advice! Juno seems to be doing a bit better today. My vet is going to come out for a quick checkup to make sure she's all good, but I'm not super concerned.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts