The Goat Spot Forum banner

Clyde and his new toy

1K views 12 replies 7 participants last post by  toth boer goats 
#1 ·
So folks, I just want to say thanks. Clyde has put me to the test. I am looking at a Nigi Wether named Checkers to possibly join him BUT.
I had a full size punching bag in my shed not in use. So we repurposed some lumber and I hung it down there for him.
At first he wasnt really interested in it. Yesterday I see trees shaking so I ease up, he's down there blubbering at it, stomping his hoof and ramming it. I was too proud.

LOL - so he worked the bag for about 15 minutes, came up got water, went and ate, then chilled in the tall hay in his shed. I gotta say I felt pretty good as a Goat Dad.

#12 ·
How funny! Love it! What a great idea! A couple of years ago we had a buck kid in the summer that was penned by himself - but next to 2 older JR bucks. I hung an old jolly ball in his side of their shelter and he would do the same thing with the ball! Bang it around, paw and blubber at it, it was so funny! These critters know how to make us laugh!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.