Cmon DELTA!!! I'm ready for BABIES!!!!

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Nigerian dwarf goat, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Nigerian dwarf goat

Nigerian dwarf goat Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    TODAY IS DAY 140!! I love my Delta, although she hates everyone but me lol just shows how they know who takes care of she is a mini Nubian. She is just a beautiful girl!!
    I have her kidding pen ready! It is my hunting dogs kennel, so he will be sleeping in the house for a while... Lucky Gator!!! I am using all of the stalls at the moment, I am trying to get rid of my mini alpine (who is the daddy!) to make more room for my 2 other bucks, but not many legitimate offers so far...

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Day 145 is on saturday! Her udder isn't too full for her, so I am thinkin she will go between Wednesday and Saturday... We'll see!! She likes to sneak them babies out! You can tell she is miserable! I feel bad for the poor girl!! All of these picture are when they are out of the pen. I like to let them out to get the spots that don't get mowed, plus she is walking around and gettin her babies in position. I probly won't be keeping any of the kids, but I still love to cuddle them when they are around!! I'm starting to get nervous and excited! I am guessing 2 girls or 2 girls 1 boy... Still trying to decide...

image.jpeg

Here is daddy!!

2. GoofyGoat

GoofyGoat Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Oh goody, another Kidding thread to stalk! She's a pretty girl. I hope she holds off till the rain passes.
    Good luck Delta and Mom..easy Kiddings! :)

3. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    GRRR... YES!!! At least Gators kennel is in the barn, which is covered! I have 2 other goats living in the barn right now, who don't get wet, but i sure as heck don't want to be running out there to the barn in the pouring down rain!

4. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  6. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    well, I was super busy today and got home at 7:30. Just fed and everything... Her ligs are MUSHY! i have about a 1/2 - 1/4 of an inch before i can touch my fingers. She is miserable! Poor girl!

7. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
  8. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
    Well???? Any changes? Any babies? Cant just leave us hanging!!!

9. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    Nope nothin! I am thinking she will go Saturday, which works for me! Ligaments seem the exact same to me! She does seem friendlier with everyone else though...

10. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    So, How's Delta today? Ramping up to show us her kiddo's tomorrow?
    Update please :)

11. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  12. Moers kiko boars

Moers kiko boars Well-Known Member

Apr 22, 2018
    Oklahoma
  13. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas

This mornin she was normal. I haven’t been home since then, but I’m on my way home now!!

14. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    So, babies look like they have dropped a bit. She is talkin' to her side and she is scratching everywhere. Very territorial, and her daughter is staying close, itching her back:inlove:

15. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    :)
    I'll keep checking back ...can't wait to see her kiddos!

16. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    Nothin!!! Ligs are definitely getting looser, and her udder is getting a bit tighter, lots of stretching, but so far not to much activity out of her, but the babies! Golly! They want out! I can see them doin' summer salts in her belly! She isn't lettin' them go!

17. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    It's going to rain off and on all next week...watch the barametric changes ;)

18. Nigerian dwarf goat

Sep 24, 2017
    Texas
    ughh! I know. She is gonna make this hard for me! I have a hyper-extended knee, and gettin out there isnt the easiest thing at the moment. It is gonna be harder with slick mud!!!

19. GoofyGoat

Sep 21, 2018
    TEXAS
    Oh no, OUCH!!
    I know all about bad knees, it's one reason I'm not in EMS anymore... I'm so sorry! They're no fun if you're slip sliding around. I hope you have a hinged brace that you can set not to jar too far in either direction.
    Do you have a good Asian market by you? Get some eagle oil to put on it ...it stinks to high heaven, but it really really helps joint pain. It makes it easier to deal with.
    Feel better and keep us posted on Delta please! :)