The Goat Spot Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
She is eating and drinking today.

Milk production seems to be down because of yesterday's lack of eating or she has a congessed udder

if it isnt one thing it is another :GAAH:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I am so so glad she is doing better. Her milk production could be down only because the babies are nursing and maybe you came out after a meal.

just keep what you are doing Stacey, they all will be fine.

I know you said that you bounced her and it sounds like all is fine there, but I have bounced before and the baby has been stuck in the birth canal and you could not feel them. I do not always rely on the bouncing method.

Stacey, I believe she just needs spoiled, I do not thing you have done that enough. :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Well of course I moved the kiddos out into the pen with Angie and they werent nursing so I started to worry about that :GAAH: I shouldnt breed goats I worry to much, its just in my nature.

But more then likely all is fine and I am just being silly. The kids show no signs of being hungry they play and sleep and move about quite normally. I guess I just need to get more accostum to seeing purebred dairy goat kids. :shrug:

Of course Angie is back to her old self and was unhappy that I put her in the pen without food so she screamed at me :cool: I gave her hay and she shut up :roll: Yup thats my Gigi! :love:

Oh I am sure Lori she doesnt think she is spoiled enough - Poor Ashley I am going to spoil her girl and get even muahahahahah :wink:

·
Super Moderator
82,243 Posts
It is perfectly fine to worry....that is what the goats do to us.....wether it's ...before kidding....during kidding or after kidding... :help: ...then there's the kids... :sigh: :love: ...to start the worries.... all over again...... :wink: :hug:

·
Registered
6,289 Posts
StaceyRoop said:
Oh I am sure Lori she doesnt think she is spoiled enough - Poor Ashley I am going to spoil her girl and get even muahahahahah :wink:
:roll: :roll: Just what I need. Don't worry, I made a princess out of Spice too. So really, she is getting even for you Stacey.

21 - 28 of 28 Posts